Saturday, November 9, 2019

My INA
(late post)
My most powerful day this Summer is May 25!  I was invited by a very dear priest,confessor and friend of mine to attend and be in the PAGODA for the fluvial procession of Our Lady of Peñafrancia.
I had mixed emotions on being on the PAGODA.  I was thinking, who am I, a sinner! What right am I to be with the most beloved INA of BICOLANDIA. I am humbled by the spiritual invitation. Our Father God is a loving DAD! All his creatures are worthy even we commit sin; HE is there to LOVE us without ceasing. 
It is a great privilege that I have been given a seat on the Fluvial procession. Not all who want to be with INA can join.  Only a few chosen women (a men) are given an opportunity to be with INA in her voyage from Naga People's Mart to the Basilica.  It was a magical journey.
I was mesmerized by her radiance and beauty. My eyes were focused on her on most of the journey. I am without doubt fortunate to be with her. To talk to her with footsteps away (6 steps away to be exact).


No comments:

Post a Comment